Gulf Petrochem is expanding in the Marine Bunker Business, it now has three barges in the UAE supplying at Fujairah, Khor Fakkan and Jebel Ali, as well as by truck in all other ports.
Gulf Petrochem has oil terminals in Fujairah and Sharjah Hamriyah, which are used for cargoes, blending and bunkers. It also has barge and truck supply in India with storage in Pipavav and barges off Sri Lanka. Singapore came on stream in 2015 and it has barging contracts allowing the company to supply fuel and gasoil in Singapore.
Rotterdam started as a supply location within the group in April 2016 and further expanded into Antwerp in October 2016. Gulf Petrochem now has four barges operating in these locations and will look for further expansion as time progresses.
There is a joint venture operation to allow Gulf Petrochem to supply bunkers in port Tema / Takoradi, at the anchorage and OPL within the Lome - Abidjan Range.
Gulf Petrochem is also active as a broker and trader worldwide.
Features and Benefits
- UAE - Three 6,000MT barges supplying 380/LSGO
- India - Truck and barge supply around the coast
- Sri Lanka - Barge Supply in port and offshore
- Singapore - Barge supply at the Anchorage
- Rotterdam - Barges supplying RMK700, RMG380 ULSFO and LSGO
- Antwerp - Barges supplying RMK700, RMG380 ULSFO and LSGO
- Ghana - In port at Anchorage and OPL supplying RMG380 and MGO
- Brazil - With arrangement with Petrobras for supplies in Brazil
- Worldwide - Broking / Trading and Supplying
- Lubricants - Arranging Marine Lubricants Worldwide
- Agency - Gulf Petrochem can arrange agency in the ports it offers
- Voyage and Bunker Management Service available
|500 cst||RMK700||2005 / 2010 / 2012|
|380 cst||RMG380||2005 / 2010 / 2012|
|180 cst ULSFO||RME180 max Sulphur 0.1%||2010|
|MGO||DMA||2005 / 2010 / 2012|
|LSGO||DMA max Sulphur 0.1%||2005 / 2010|
|Other grades on request|
For enquiries please contact:
|London / Brazil:||Ldnbunkers@gulfpetrochem.com|