Gulf Petrochem is proud of its in-house capability to deliver Quality products at
competitive prices because of its own R & D capabilities and technical
overseeing group. The company is constantly expanding its technological
base, with recent addition of latest equipment to bring its laboratory
to global standards. It adopted a comprehensive service model parallel to its
manufacturing activity, meeting the requirements of Bitumen users such as road construction companies and waterproofing products manufacturers.
Bulk and Drummed Bitumen
Gulf Petrochem has total 36,000 MT bulk storage tanks in Hamriyah Free Zone, Sharjah for storing and distributing bitumen. The tankage is very near to the jetty along the main harbor. All penetration grade bitumen can be supplied in bulk vessel, road tankers. Gulf Petrochem also supplies Bitumen in new or reconditioned drums from major refineries as well as through its own drumming facility.
Gulf Petrochem supplies more than 700,000 MT Bitumen annually to the Middle East, Africa, the Indian Subcontinent, Australia and Far East region.
Gulf Petrochem develops, produces and supplies a broad range of standardized and customized bitumen products from its state of the art plant located at Hamriyah Free Zone, Sharjah which includes various grades and types of Polymer Modified Bitumen, Oxidized bitumen, Emulsions, Cutback Bitumen and Waterproofing products.
To increase production and storage capacity, Gulf Petrochem has set up a new Bitumen plant in 2015 which has production capacity of 4,000 MT per month of various specialized Bitumen products. It has Bulk Storage capacity for finished goods of 1000 MT and drum storage capacity of 10,000 MT. Super challenger PMB machine and Emulsion colloidal mill from Massenza, Italy are the key features of this new plant. The plant is also equipped with automatic Drum filling machine.
Polymer Modified Bitumen (PMB)
Gulf Petrochem supplies specialty product like Polymer modified Bitumen for special applications like Runways, Ports and Highways. For this purpose Gulf Petrochem uses ‘SUPER CHALLENGER' PMB manufacturing machine from Italy, having production capacity 20 tons/hour with specially designed PMB490 advanced type of high shear homogeniser. PMB testing laboratory is equipped with equipment like DSR, PAV and BBR with which complete analysis of PMB can be done as per AASHTO Standards.
ISO 9001: 2008 certifications enable Gulf Petrochem to continuously improve its Quality Management System, process and products with an aim to ensure compliance to customer requirements.
Technical expertise and quality assurance are Gulf Petrochem's core competencies. Its bitumen testing laboratory is fully equipped with state of the art test equipment for testing Bitumen, Modified Bitumen, Emulsions and Cutbacks.
The lab is equipped with R&D facilities and pilot plants to produce lab samples of Modified Bitumen and Emulsions. So as to continuously improve the quality of these products.
Apart from in-house testing Gulf Petrochem regularly conducts testing of its products in well-known accredited Independent laboratories like Asphalt Institute, PRI USA, Exova Qatar, CRRI India, SGS, Geochem and Intertek.
Gulf Petrochem also appoints Independent surveyors for Quantity and Quality testing at load ports, during receiving of cargo and exporting cargo in order to assure clients that right quality of material is being supplied to them.
Gulf Petrochem supplies wide range of Bitumen products meeting various International standards such as:
ASTM, AASHTO, European (BS EN), Australian (AS), India (IS)
- Penetration grades bitumen: Bitumen 40/50, 50/70, 60/70, 80/100,120/150, 100/120
- Viscosity Grades Bitumen: VG-10, VG-20, VG-30, VG-40
- Bitumen Emulsions: RS-1, RS-2, MS-1, MS-2, SS-1, SS-1h, CRS-1, CRS-2, CSS-1, CSS-1h
- Cutback Bitumen: RC-70, RC-250, RC-3000, MC-30, MC-70, MC-250, MC-800
- PMB Grades: PG64-22, PG76-10, PG76-16, PG76-22, PG82-22, all grades as per AASHTO M320
- Oxidized Bitumen: Bitumen 115/15, 85/25, 90/10, 80/20
- Water proofing products: Rubberized Bitumen Emulsions, Black Bitumen Paint, Bitumen Primer D-41
Logistics and Transportation
Gulf Petrochem can promptly deliver bitumen products to the domestic customers as well as to the neighboring countries by over 20 road trucks with 40 MT capacity each which are wholly owned and controlled by the company. The available Gulf Petrochem fleet also includes 4 fully owned and 2 vessels on charter which significantly expands its presence in the export market and enables it to ensure timely availability of adequate stock of Bulk Bitumen at all its supply locations.
- Good relation with major Bitumen refineries
- Quality Assurance
- On time delivery
- Presence in Africa, Middle East, India and Indian sub-continent, South East Asia and Far East Asia (Singapore, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Indonesia, China, Australia and New Zealand) markets.
For enquiries please contact: email@example.com
BITUMEN BUSINESS IN INDIA
GP Global Asphalt Pvt. Ltd, an associate company of Gulf Petrochem is involved in Shipping, Import / export, storage and distribution and supply of Bitumen VG-10, VG-30, VG-40, Bitumen 60/70, Bitumen 80/100, all grades and types of Polymer Modified Bitumen (PMB), Bitumen Emulsions and CRMB from its various terminals and depots across the country.
In order to meet the supply of above products, Gulf Petrochem engages its own ships and bitumen vessels for import, large capacity terminals and packed product depots across the country as per below details:
- Pipavav, Gujarat: 10000 MT
- Karwar, Karnataka: 4000 MT
- Haldia, West Bengal: 5000 MT
- Packed Depots at: Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Mundra, Chennai, Haridwar, Kashipur and Jammu
- Bitumen Specialties Plant: Savli, Vadodara, Gujarat
Gulf Petrochem (GP Global Asphalt Pvt. Ltd) acquired state-of- the art, fully computerized and automatic plant that was owned and run by M/s Shell India Markets Pvt. Ltd. (100% part of Shell International). The plant is located at Savli, near Vadodara in the State of Gujarat and has capacity to produce 4,000 MT of Bitumen specialty products per month. The plant is capable to produce International standards Bitumen Specialty products – all types and grades of Bitumen Emulsions, PMB, CRMB and other value added Bitumen products. Post acquisition, the plant is still operated and managed by the same team producing products of same quality and standards.
Infrastructure of Bitumen Specialty Plant
- Engineered in line high shear processing - Imported plant machinery from ENH Denmark with Fully Automated Latest Technology for Manufacturing PMB & CRMB.
- Automated operations to ensure Consistent product and instrumentation to ensure accurate and reliable processing.
- PMB and CRMB production capacity of 2000MT/month with storage capacity of 300 MT.
- Emulsion Colloidal Mill consists of in-line bitumen emulsion unit that will be designed to meet with the high demands of modern emulsion technology.
- PLC based automated control systems which continuously monitor the process, formulation and operating parameters of the unit.
- Emulsion production capacity of 1500 MT / month with storage capacity of 320 MT.
- Imported fully automated dual bay gantry of FMC technologies ensures accurate (to the last Kg) and safe product loading through mass flow meter.
- All Grades and types of Emulsions as per IS and ASTM specs.
- Micro-surfacing Emulsions
- All Grades of CRMB
- All Grades of PMB
- GP Super Seal: Cold Ready-mix
- Waterproofing Primers and other products
- Bitumen VG-30, VG-40
Major NHAI Customers
- H.G. Infra Engineering Pvt. Ltd.
- Oriental Structural Engineers Pvt. Ltd.
- JMC Project (India) Ltd.
- JSR Constructions Pvt. Ltd.
- Sadbhav Engineering Ltd.
- Woodhill Infrastructure Ltd.
- Larsen & Toubro
- RDS Project Ltd.
- Dilip Buildcon Ltd.
- BSC - C&C
PSUs & Government Customers
- Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL)
- Stores Procurement Department, Government of J & K
- PWD, Uttaranchal
For enquiries please contact (India): firstname.lastname@example.org